Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Flashback to Halloween...







Brody's first Halloween was a blast. We made pizza's at Brooke's (Zach's sister) house and played with cousin Teagen (aka the one in the monkey costume). And by the way, that pizza dough she made was delicious. I think the best I have ever had and she was kind enough to give me the recipe, it is so simple. So if you ever need a good pizza dough recipe, let me know.

3 comments:

Amy said...

So cute! I bet Brody is just so much fun! And you are still as beautiful as ever! I am so glad I can keep track of you better now! It's crazier and busier the older we get huh? Thanks for starting one!

Tawsha said...

HI GINA!!! I am so excited that you left me a comment. I have been thinking about you guys latley and wondering how you and your baby are doing. He is so handsome. Congrats!!! Im so happy that you started a blog so that I can see what you guys are up to. So how is life as a mommy?

Two Ladies and No Baby said...

Look at my little godson he's precious.
-Becky