So, some of you unnamed bloggers out there have been getting on my case to start a blog. So today I joined the blogging world... if this works that is. Anyways, I know I have a lot of catching up to do. So I will attempt to catch you up. Zach and I currently live in the ghettos of Sandy, where seeing a man get arrested outside of your kitchen window is just an ordinary day for us (yikes!) Brody is our soon-to-be five month old addition to our family, and if you didn't know about him, than it has been way too long since we last talked! Zach is getting his masters at the University of Utah and I stay at home, yay! I think that sums it all up for now.
PS:I will have to work on beautifying this blog, but for now be glad it exists!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hurray! I am so glad you are blogging! Brody is the cutest tiger ever! my kids will be so excited to see the cuz online! Justin today says "Travis is so lucky, he got to hold Brody the most!" it was cute! Love Ya. (am I an unnamed blogger?) heehee
Post a Comment