



He is wearing his Christmas bib, which goes so appropriately with his matching rice cereal Santa beard! (i.e. the spoonful of cereal he will soon regurgitate)
Brody is also getting very good at bouncing in his "Johnny Jump Up" so good that the constant bouncing often rocks him to sleep...


He is a little behind in crawling and sitting up (meaning he can't do either by himself) but I did find out the hard way that I can no longer leave him in a room unattended because one way or another he finds a way to get across the room to something he really wants...



It took me forever to get all the bike grease off of his face, hands, feet, and clothes. But who could ever be mad at those cute dimples!


3 comments:
The bike grease cracked me up! Thank goodness for de-solv-it! It is impossible to mad at those dimples. I just want to squeeze him. I think you need to post a pic with his cute beanie! heehee
Dear Godson-
You are adorable. Please keep getting into trouble it keeps your mom on her toes and out of hibernation.
Sincerely, the godmother
I can't believe how big he is getting. He is looking more like someone just can't pin point it yet. Those last couple of pictures were so cute. Teagen and I thought about coming over a few days ago but forgot I didn't have a car that day and I don't have your number, I need to get that from Zach. I'm so glad you started a blog.
Post a Comment