Friday, January 30, 2009

A Few Extra Pics...one per request

My Sister made this adorable beanie for Brody. She said it was so easy and that there is some kit thing that helps you make them...(comment about the kit thing Jera, because I'm not really sure if it was a kit or what.) So I had to post this because she was swearing it was the easiest thing to make and it was sooo cute...I might have to try for myself and then pass the info. on so you can all make beanies too.


Just for a random side note: I got a new camera for Christmas, and I have been practicing with it a lot lately...poor Zach is the target of many paparazzi attempts for my practicing my weak camera skills. But he isn't trying to pose here, he just naturally comes out looking that gorgeous, even when caught off guard! All I had to do was add the sepia for special effects! :) (another technique I'm practicing on my camera!) Thanks for the awesome camera...and for being such a good sport!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is your husband? He is gorgeous! However, your little boy is soooo darling too. You have such a beautiful family! Someday I hope to get that lucky too! Does your husband have any available brothers? Get in touch with me asap if you know what I mean! I miss you and love you pictures with little stories! Keep pictures of that husband coming....lol jk!

Take Care,
Your Lovely fellow Rexburgerr

Jera Farnsworth said...

G,
it is a kit thing- it is called a loom. You can get them at Walmart or Joann's. Then all you do it wrap the yarn around the loom and use the little knitting device (i don't know what it is called :) Seriously Body's was my first one and I did it in under 2 hours. He looks adorable in it!